We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager for an initial one year contract to cover maternity leave. As part of the leadership team, working with the Financial Controller, this hands-on role will lead the finance team and be responsible for;
- Prepare weekly revenue forecasting for the senior leadership team.
- Preparing and leading the budget and forecasting process.
- Producing end of month financial and leadership reporting.
- Overseeing the daily accounting and invoicing process.
- Managing and releasing employee payroll including the management of superannuation and 401K plans.
- Producing commercial, cash flow, foreign currency and budget analysis to assist and inform business decisions.
- Producing quarterly, half yearly and annual statutory and ASX reporting.
- Preparing monthly revenue reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring compliance with Australian, UK and US taxation and statutory financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure full process and legislative compliance is achieved.
- Providing assistance with the preparation of employment and contractor agreements.
- Leading and mentoring a small dedicated team, overseeing the accounts receivable and payable process.
- Leading internal controls and policy management.
- Formal qualifications in Accounting.
- CPA or CA qualifications viewed highly.
- IT savvy with proven practical experience using sophisticated accounting software’s, i.e. SAP, Great Plains, Salesforce/Financial Force and supply chain management systems.
- Extensive knowledge of the budgeting and expense management process.
- Understanding of foreign currency fluctuations and business impacts.
- Detailed knowledge of statutory and employment reporting and compliance standards in Australia (UK and US knowledge viewed highly).
- Hands on experience in overseeing the payroll process.
- Previous experience working within a global work environment (US and UK) viewed highly.
- Previous experience in revenue management will be viewed highly.
- Previous experience working in an ASX listed company viewed highly.
- A proven record in implementing systems and engaging stakeholders with process.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
We look forward to receiving your application. To apply, please see our advertisement on Seek or email email@example.com forwarding both a cover letter responding to the above criteria, and a resume. For additional information, you can contact Jenny Mate on 0409 300031 during office hours.
Applications close on 03th March 2017.