We are seeking an experienced, credible, Manager – Management Systems and Compliance to lead the delivery of consultancy services aimed at supporting SME’s design, develop, implement and maintain their management systems (quality, safety, environment).
This hands-on leadership role will be responsible for:
- Identifying business development opportunities and creating engaging, customer centric proposals for service delivery.
- Scoping and costing new projects for customers.
- Managing project timelines and deliverables.
- Allocating workload across a small dedicated team, whilst maintaining the project register.
- Providing technical expertise to projects (delivery on site) and to the broader team.
- Working alongside customers to develop their quality, safety and environment systems and practices.
- Providing guidance on engaging team around new or enhanced management systems to maximise business performance and compliance.
- Leading and mentoring a small dedicated team.
- Overseeing invoicing and managing revenue targets.
- An established network of potential customers and contacts
- Experience working in a consulting capacity is preferred
- Formal qualifications in OHSEQ are expected
- Comprehensive knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, AS 4801/OHSAS 18001 Safety Management Systems and ISO 14001 Management Systems
- Accredited as a Lead Auditor
- Qualifications or training in project management will be viewed highly
- Extensive experience in delivering quality, safety and environment and management systems services / projects – preferably in a consulting capacity
- Experience in preparing proposals
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience leading a small team
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Business development skills / experience will be viewed highly
Applications close on 20th March 2017
We look forward to receiving your application. To apply, please see our advertisement on Seek or email email@example.com forwarding both a cover letter responding to the above criteria, and a resume. For additional information, you can contact Jenny Mate on 0409 300 031 during office hours.